Killer Shrimp Restaurant Brings its Secret Family Recipe to Las Vegas
Continuing its family traditions, Killer Shrimp serves up high quality comfort food, craft cocktails and great service to Town Square Las Vegas
MARINA DEL REY, CA – Killer Shrimp Restaurants LLC, known worldwide for its highly guarded Killer Shrimp secret family recipe, today announced the grand opening date of its latest location in Las Vegas, Nevada. The new Killer Shrimp Las Vegas restaurant will officially open on Halloween day, October 31st in Town Square at 6605 Las Vegas Blvd South #145A
Killer Shrimp brings a new and exciting dining element to Las Vegas, with over 25-years of history and success serving its signature recipe to fans all over California. Killer Shrimp has a unique and intriguing Los Angeles story with family values that go way back. Creator, Lee Michaels (Kevin’s dad) a well known rock musician, first made Killer Shrimp at home when the kids were young. The dish instantly hooked them and being children of the 80’s; they couldn’t stop requesting, “Hey dad, can you make us some of that “Killer” Shrimp?”, and so the name was born. As the Killer Shrimp dish was revealed to the Los Angeles community, it immediately became a fan favorite all across Southern California for many generations to come. In the years since inception, Kevin Michaels has placed top priority on three things: preserving the quality of the original secret recipe, delivering over-the-top customer service and keeping prices affordable
“One of my lifelong dreams was to bring our Killer Shrimp family restaurant to the city of lights “Las Vegas”, said Kevin Michaels, Owner of Killer Shrimp. We are a family owned restaurant, with a sharp focus on quality food, service, atmosphere, daily happy hours, events and great pricing. We felt the perfect location to launch the first Killer Shrimp restaurant outside of California, would be the Las Vegas local focused Town Square. I couldn’t be happier with the opportunity to bring my families signature dishes into the hands of local families and residents in Las Vegas.”
The signature Killer Shrimp recipe is a family guarded secret that has never left the hands of the Michaels family, something truly unique that sets this restaurant apart from other culinary establishments in the industry. Kevin and his father are the only people who know the secret recipe and they have worked very hard to keep it that way. All of the dry spices are packaged for each individual order in a secret spice room only accessible by the owners. The proprietary spice blend is then combined with the finest natural ingredients to simmer for 10 hours, creating our famous spicy sauce. When your signature dish is ordered, the fresh shrimp are added to the sauce and cooked quickly. Your Killer Shrimp dish is then rushed to your table piping hot and served with a large bowl of sliced French bread for dunking. The expanded menu inspires food addicts with traditional comfort food recipes, as well as focusing on fresh seafood and seasonal dishes such as fresh oysters, mouth watering appetizers, surf n turf, steak, salad, and soup. For dessert, the menu includes many sweet-tooth temptations like our superstar, the Sweet Potato Pecan Pie served with decadent Chantilly Cream. In addition, signature craft cocktails made with the freshest juices, herbs, ingredients and spirits are nothing short of the ultimate guilty pleasure.
Killer Shrimp Las Vegas is located in Town Square, an upscale open air shopping, dining, business, fashion and entertainment center for the whole family. The Las Vegas location features the signature Killer Shrimp “Urban Beach” inspired decor with sophisticated dark wood finishes, contemporary black and grey walls, dramatic low lighting, captivating photography, modern street art, and highly stylized rock ’n’ roll paintings displayed on the interior walls. The large Killer Shrimp bar is centered in the restaurant serving signature cocktails, happy hour and (5) TV’s for live sporting events. The exterior houses a covered patio offering full service and (4) TV’s to guests wanting to enjoy the outdoor courtyard.
About Killer Shrimp (Creators of the World Famous Killer Shrimp Secret Family Recipe): Killer Shrimp restaurants have over 25-years of history and success serving its signature “Killer Shrimp” secret family recipe. Loyal customers have lined up, night after night to enjoy the freshest shrimp cooked to order in the Killer Shrimp luxurious spicy sauce and fresh cut French bread for dunking. Expanded offerings include, mouth-watering fresh seafood, steaks, salads, soups, desserts, signature cocktails, and a wide selection of amazing appetizers; all of which are prepared with a tantalizing combination of flavors and spices. The wait-staff, known for their edgy style, tattoos and stellar service, remind loyal fans that the Killer Shrimp experience is truly irresistible for lunch, dinner and daily happy hours. The family owned business operates (6) full-service, casual dining restaurants: Killer Shrimp Marina del Rey, Hermosa Beach, San Francisco, and Las Vegas along with Killer Cafe Marina del Rey and The Mermaid Hermosa Beach. For more information please visit: www.KillerShrimp.com
6605 Las Vegas Blvd South #145A
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Hours of Operation:
3PM-6PM and 10PM-12AM Daily
11:30AM-3PM Daily (Serving lighter portions of our favorite dishes)
- Killer Shrimp Las Vegas is located in Town Square directly adjacent to the AMC 18 Movie Theaters & GameWorks.
- Town Square is an upscale open air shopping, dining, business, fashion and entertainment center for the whole family.
- The Las Vegas location features the signature Killer Shrimp “Urban Beach” inspired decor with sophisticated dark wood finishes, contemporary black and grey walls, dramatic low lighting, captivating photography, modern street art, and highly stylized rock ’n’ roll paintings displayed on the interior walls. The large Killer Shrimp bar is centered in the restaurant serving signature cocktails, happy hour and (5) TV’s for live sporting events. The exterior houses a covered patio offering full service and (4) TV’s to guests wanting to enjoy the outdoor courtyard.
- Specialty cocktail program created by our renowned house mixologist Marcos Tello, using the freshest juices, herbs, ingredients and spirits.
- Sensitive to the economic pinch on the wallet, specials like “Original Mondays” offer the Killer Shrimp dish for the “Original Price” of $9.95 (every Monday) to celebrate our history and loyal fans.
- We offer Happy Hour from 3PM-6PM and 10PM-12AM Daily
- We offer a Lunch Menu from 11:30AM-3PM Daily (Serving lighter portions of our favorite dishes)
- Full bar with 10 beers on tap and (5) TV’s for live sporting events
- Outdoor patio featuring (4) TV’s
- Accepts reservations & OpenTable reservations
- Free Public Wi-Fi